Start with the rump? That’s usually where I get off.
h/t Everything is Terrible
ah hell, as long as I’m raiding their weblog:
Love the comment from youtuber singinglawnchair: “This sounds like if Kenny Loggins acquired a DUI on his record and had to write this song for community service”
- they’re still “processing” my tshirt order
- i imagine “processing” like when something bad happens to someone and they seem really jaded and you ask them what’s up and they say “oh i’m just trying to process everything that just happened”
- so there’s some lady sitting there “trying to process” that i want this shirt
- and eventually she’s going to come to grips with it
- and send me the shirt
- probably with piano music playing
- as she walks away from the post office
- having symbolically “let it go”
- give her time ben
- give her time
- she’ll come around
- but i can’t wait forever you know?
- eventually i’m going to have to find a new shirt
- you gotta live your life man….
- w/o all these strings attached
- you should email the company and say “just breathe”
- or “look, i realize you have a lot to work through right now, and i’d love to be supportive but i’m just not in a place where i can be that for you right now, so while it pains me to be demanding i’d very much like it if you could just take the time to send me my shirt and work out your issues later. i wish you the best, i really do, but as i said, i just need that shirt.”
- ctrl c
- ctrl v
Headline Shirts: Can I have my shirt now?